Oct 27, 2010

So Rude!

Some people are so rude. I think there is a fine line between being funny and being rude. So far I have compared my life as a single person to that of my being a part of someone. Perhaps being 'myself' when I was single opened up many doors to many other open minds.

As I have come to realise and as I have seen in myself and other friends, the stuff that comes out of your mouth when you're single and the actions your body language automates are in no way intending to lead on, offend, or cause any drama. Therefore you aren't so careful with your freedom as a single person.

But when you into a relationship, all of that changes because you can't still be going around acting and exuding single-vibes! Change is inevitable whether you like it or not. And people change when they find a partner, as shallow or obvious as that may sound.

I feel that people around them should respect that they have another person in their lives to consider and thus drop the smart talk, the wandering hands, and so on. It's reasons like these that boyfriends cannot understand when a girl's friends begin making sexual jokes or sounding as if they want to date you. And today I'm not sure myself if what these guys say to me are just figure of speeches, funny statements, or suggestive words. I mean, I'd be off my hair follicles if a woman said something sex-objectifying to my boyfriend. In fact I'd hope and wish their friendship would just die.

No comments: