Oct 28, 2010

To Halloween I Go


So this year I have had 0 inspiration for Halloween. I'm not sure what it is, but I've been completely un-fazed by any celebration this year except for my birthday where everyone wore boots.

Kenny tells me I should be Edie Sedgewick while Willy can play my best friend Andy Warhol. The idea was neat and charming but I thought Edie would be playing it safe. I wanted to be scary this year. SCAAAARY!

Morticia Addams.

I think I will be Morticia Addams this year. It's not completely scary but I have her height, hair, long fingers and well, makeup can do the rest. All I need is a ghoulish black gown.

I have a long cotton dress, but unfortunately it's sleeveless. I may have to wear a long, black shirt inside it, or wear a huge or long shawl for the flowy effect.

Now I'm really looking forward to Saturday and dressing up to meet my friends. Razzaq said he'd go as Gomez and Kenny could do Fester. Willy could be Wednesday Addams. But I doubt Ken and Wills want to entertain our selfish whims. They might go as Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. OR something fashionably messy.

No comments: